Here’s a review of my August goals and an update for this month’s goals.
Last Month’s Goals
- Complete final assignment from Financial Planner. I finished all my homework assignments from my Financial Planner and met with him to review my progress. I left the meeting feeling so accomplished and excited for the next phase of achieving my financial goals.
- Submit entry for specified Writing Contest. I finally finished writing my essay, had it proofed by a couple people and sent it off! I even got confirmation that it was received. Here’s hoping I make it into the top 3!
- Read 2 books on my list. I still didn’t even finish ONE! I’m halfway through the first one, though.
I’m still working on being disciplined about using my time wisely. I really should limit the time spent perusing social media and just lounging, doing nothing in particular.
Current Successes/Things that are Working
- Continuing to keep the TV off. Enough said.
- Writing down and revisiting my goals on a regular basis. This keeps them current in my mind.
- Finish reading at least one book. (Geez, c’mon girl!)
- Develop new vision board for “major life event” (MLE). I’m not ready to reveal to the public what my MLE is yet, but I want to create a mini vision board specifically for this event.
I’m going to try to keep it simple this month with just these two goals. I have a few things that I’m thinking about venturing into, but I want to give them a little more thought before I decide to make them actual goals just yet.
What are your goals for this month? How did you do with your goals for last month? How frequently do you revisit your goals and/or make new ones? Please share in the comments.